When you are providing professional advice and services, your insurance cover has to include professional Indemnity Insurance to protect you against claims from disgruntled clients. This gives you the cover needed to pay legal fees should a claim of negligence be made against you.

However, because every professional works differently, you need specialist advice to make sure you have the right cover individually tailored around your business.

Accountancy and bookkeepers

We help you protect your reputation and assets with professional indemnity that will cover legal fees in claims of negligence. For Accountants and Bookkeepers.


Individually designed cover to suit practices both large and small. For Architects, Structural Engineers, Surveyors, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.


Cover yourself and your staff from business interruption and claims made against your practice. For Doctors, Dentists, Opticians, Nurses, Midwifes and Physiotherapists.

Energy consultants

Ensure you comply with your duty of care to clients with public liability insurance and commercial legal protection. For freelance energy consultants and businesses.

Recommended Covers

Professional Indemnity Insurance / Liability for Negligent Advice or Service protecting professional advisors / Public Liability Insurance / Employers Liability Insurance / Business Interruption / Increased Cost of Working / Office Insurance, to include Computers, Office Contents etc / Commercial Legal Protection / Internet & Email Liability / Directors & Officers Liability Insurance

Request a free consultation

Please complete the form below and a member of our team will be back in contact.
If you are looking for an online quote please click on the blue button at the bottom of the screen.